First we happened upon Brock (aka: mini Bruce):



















Then he introduced us to his new bride, Becky (aka: mini Deb):
Then we saw the original Bruce & Deb:
Then "smelliott" gave my girls a warm welcome:

(he so reminds me of Josh)
We caught up with Taylor & Kerri:
and poor Cody, I made him sit down next to me and tell me all about his life. He was such a good sport, considering he had no idea who I was.

All I had to do was throw out "Aunt Fran" and you get two thumbs up!
Sweet, beautiful Bethany welcomed me with a hug & was so gracious to catch me up on her life while she was on refreshments duty! Good Luck Beth finishing your senior year on-line!

Then there was this kid:

I scared Tanner a little when I chased him down & demanded to take his picture. "May I ask 'WHY'?" he said. "No." I said.
& the last of this clan - this little sweetheart who was not afraid of me at all, Dylan:

Then there were these two:
just beaming!
Chelsea greeting guests - looking gorgeous in her wedding gown:

When I mentioned to Chelsea that she had quite the crowd show up she said, in her cute way, "they're all coming to see this" - see below:

What a cute couple!
As we were chatting with Bruce & Deb, Eliza mentioned how hungry she was, so we proceeded to step into the refreshments line when Bruce took her hand & said "come with me". We cheated the line and went straight for the goods:


A close-up on those treats:
And the table decor: (see flowers, not purses!)

The cake - after it was taken apart:
And Brian made sure to have Eliza take a picture of the view out the window for Nana & Pop:
It was a lovely evening... You would have enjoyed it Aunt Fran :)

No comments:
Post a Comment